Sanivation is improving the overall dignity, health, and environment of urbanizing communities in East Africa.
Expert: Sonny Hashmi
Commissioner at U.S. Federal Acquisition Service
• Managing Director of Global Government, Box
• Chief Information Officer, U.S. General Services Administration
Sanivation partnered with Rippleworks to build a world-class business development process
Sanivation is a social enterprise dedicated to improving the overall dignity, health, and environment of urbanizing communities in East Africa by delivering clean, safe, and efficient sanitation services. Sanivation has partnered with local governments to provide more than 20,000 people access to improved sanitation services, safely removing more than 150 tons of infectious waste from communities since 2014.
Sanivation’s top priority was aligning their work and business objectives to scale impact by securing new design and build contracts. Sanivation partnered with Rippleworks to define a framework to build a world-class business development process.
Rippleworks not only sourced a top notch expert, they delivered on their brand promise.
Together the Rippleworks team and the expert helped refine our B2G sales process, build the confidence of our team, and drove results.
—Sanivation CEO Andrew Foote
Sanivation partnered with Rippleworks Expert Sonny Hashmi, a senior IT leader who brought experience from Box, Polycom, Xerox, and IBM. Together they:
• Identified opportunities to improve Sanivation’s business development approach; streamlined data management, refined customer personas, and defined team roles and responsibilities
• Developed a job description for a new business development manager; designed best-in-class sales management practices, including meeting cadence and KPIs
• Defined framework for an effective end-to-end sales process for long sales cycles
• Developed a RFP capture and bid response process including metrics and KPIs
• Defined an operational plan to achieve Sanivation’s pipeline stage targets