New/Mode empowers real people and communities to participate in decisions that impact their lives.
Expert: Aaron Goldsmid
GM — Account Security at Twilio
• Chief Product Officer, Kiva
• Group Product Manager, Twitter
New/Mode partnered with Rippleworks to support their collaborative Product and Engineering team
New/Mode empowers real people and communities to participate in decisions that impact their lives. Using a multi-channel advocacy and engagement platform, New/Mode helps the world’s most important causes activate grassroots support, reach lawmakers, and win campaigns in the U.S., U.K., E.U., Canada, and Australia.
New/Mode’s top priority was using technology to increase their user base of causes by more than a thousand in 2020. New/Mode partnered with Rippleworks to support the evolution of their Product and Engineering team, including the onboarding of a new Product Leader.
New/Mode partnered with Rippleworks Expert Aaron Goldsmid, a product leader who brought decades of experience from Microsoft, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, Prosper Marketplace, Kiva, and Twilio. Together they:
• Evaluated New/Mode’s growth strategy
• Established the cadence, tools, and process to address their greatest challenges through experimentation
• Defined and adopted values that helped the team experiment with issues like churn, pricing, and customer support