- Seasoned CEO with experience scaling organizations from inception to IPO (Pandora, E-LOAN)
- Multiple-time advisor to high-impact ventures across the globe addressing challenges that come with success and growth (Rising Academies, Nexleaf, 4G Capital, Code for America)
- Chief Operating Officer at Ubongo, a high-impact venture producing top quality, localized edutainment for 23M households in 31 countries across Africa
- Led company-wide initiative to transform how Ubongo uses Objectives and Key Results, and integrate them into the culture and day-to-day activities
Driving Organization Results
As your organization scales, formalizing processes is no longer optional. Building systems that align activities with strategic goals, facilitating trade-off discussions, measuring progress, guiding team members’ active participation in driving results are critical to set your organization on a path to sustained focus and consistent achievement for the long term.
In this two-week virtual learning program, leaders will
- Assess their current process and timetable for reviewing company strategy and setting desired results for the next time period
- Navigate common challenges for tracking metrics to measure progress towards desired results along the way
- Explore how team members can be active participants in fulfilling the goals of the organization
- Receive tips on how to make company goals and outputs part of the conversation across the organization
- Gain access to a network of leaders across sectors and functional areas from around the world
Who Should Attend
Senior leaders who own strategy and execution for a function and play a role in shaping company goals and processes.
We strongly encourage two leaders from a venture to participate together. Leaders who participate with a colleague benefit from an ‘accountability buddy’ and thought partner, helping them share learnings with other team members to achieve desired outcomes across their organization.
Schedule for the next program
2-week virtual workshop series
Wednesday, September 13th
8-10 am PT
Tracking + Measuring Desired Results
Wednesday, September 27th
8-10 am PT
Operationalizing Objectives and Key Results – A Case Study
What Leaders Have Said
Insightful suggestions for an absolutely essential process, but one that I used to dread. Thank you for the pearls of wisdom.
It was great to see under the hood of how another org is really doing this, and how OKRs have shaped new cultures within their work. I look forward to seeing the resources….We’re not doing this cross-team collaboration well at the moment, and there is little way to integrate into ‘other’ teams KRs. Lots of great questions and answers too – thanks to Christina for being so open.
Really appreciated the training sessions and access to materials. I think the tangibility of the insights and the openness of the facilitators really helped the learning experience.