Managing at Your Best
Leading with intention and purpose as a rising manager
As a new people manager, you play a critical role in scaling your venture. Transitioning from an individual contributor to a new manager is hard. We built this program to support new and rising people managers in developing the mindset, emotional intelligence, and critical managerial skills needed to become effective leaders.
In this three-month virtual learning program, new managers will:
- Develop an effective manager’s mindset to thrive as a new people manager
- Take action to create a trusted and safe environment for their teams to show up authentically
- Hone your skills in providing effective feedback to enhance your team’s performance
- Learn to coach team members to reach their full potential
- Learn to drive results in a fast-paced, rapidly changed context by making quick and effective prioritization decisions and delegating productively
- Learn to adapt your leadership style to motivate your team
- Gain access to a network of leaders across sectors and functional areas from around the world
Who Should Attend:
New and rising people managers who have been in their role for less than 2 years.
About Rippleworks Leaders Studio
Rippleworks Leaders Studio is a series of expert-led learning programs designed specifically for social ventures. We partner with leading industry executives to run interactive, results-driven learning programs where social venture leaders gain critical skills so ventures can deliver impact at scale.
Sign up for our newsletter