Who you’ll learn from:
- Seasoned CEO with experience scaling organizations from inception to IPO (Pandora, E-LOAN)
- Multiple-time advisor to high-impact ventures across the globe addressing challenges that come with success and growth (Rising Academies, Nexleaf, 4G Capital, Code for America)
- Chief Operating Officer and Product Officer at Ubongo, a high-impact venture producing top quality, localized edutainment for 23M households in 31 countries across Africa
- Led company-wide initiative to transform how Ubongo uses Objectives and Key Results, and integrate them into the culture and day-to-day activities
Driving Team Results
As your venture scales, your team encounters more frequent challenges to sustained focus on – and consistent achievement of – your team’s most important goals. Building processes to align on your most important goals, facilitate trade-off discussions, and guide all of your team members to play an active role working towards those goals can help your team focus and adapt, when needed.
In this two-week virtual learning program, leaders will
- Assess their current process and timetable for reviewing company strategy and setting desired results for the next time period
- Navigate common challenges for tracking metrics to measure progress towards desired results along the way
- Explore how team members can be active participants in the fulfillment of goals on their team and within their organization
- Receive tips on how to make company goals and outputs part of regular conversation within their team
- Gain access to a network of leaders across sectors and functional areas from around the world
Who Should Attend
Senior leaders who own strategy and execution for a function and play a role to shape company goals and processes.
We strongly encourage two or more leaders from a venture to participate together. Leaders who participate with a colleague benefit from an ‘accountability buddy’ and thought partner, helping them share learnings with other team members to achieve desired outcomes across their organization.
Schedule for the next program
2-week virtual workshop series
Thursday, October 20th
8-10 am PT
Setting + Measuring Desired Results
Thursday, October 27th
8-10 am PT
Operationalizing Objectives and Key Results – A Case Study
About Rippleworks Leaders Studio
Rippleworks Leaders Studio is a series of expert-led learning programs designed specifically for social ventures. We partner with leading industry executives to run interactive, results-driven learning programs where social venture leaders gain critical skills so ventures can deliver impact at scale.