Venture: Living Goods
Living Goods aims to save lives at scale by supporting digitally-empowered community health workers.
Expert: Rick Levenson
CTO at Rippleworks
• VP of Engineering, Kiva
• VP of Product Development, Microsoft
Living Goods partnered with Rippleworks to hire a world class CTO
Living Goods aims to save lives at scale by supporting digitally empowered community health workers. We work with governments and partners to leverage smart mobile technology, rigorously strengthen performance, and relentlessly innovate to cost-effectively deliver high-quality, impactful health services.
Living Goods’ top priority was hiring and onboarding a new CTO. Living Goods partnered with Rippleworks to create a job description for a high-impact tech executive and walk through the hiring and onboarding process to set them up for success.
Living Goods partnered with Rippleworks Expert and CTO Rick Levenson, a technology leader who brought experience from Kiva, Polycom, Microsoft, Openwave, Remarq, Sun Microsystems, and Xerox. Together, they:
• Defined the profile for a new CTO
• Developed a candidate sourcing plan, including recruiting strategy and technical assessment framework
• Ran a full hiring cycle, resulting in a new CTO hire
• Developed an onboarding plan to set Living Goods’ new CTO up for success with a 100-day plan