Company: Tienda Pago
Tienda Pago empowers small retailers in Latin America to get access to working capital.
Expert: Amarpreet Singh
Head of Growth & Retention at Square
• Director of Online Partnerships, Google
Tienda Pago’s top priority was increasing customer engagement and retention as it prepared to scale across Latin America. Tienda Pago partnered with Rippleworks to create a roadmap for testing, iterating, and executing solutions to improve customer retention.
Tienda Pago now has several well-structured experiments to unearth key insights for its target customers.
They’re laser-focused on deeply understanding their customers to ultimately help them create a better product.
—Rippleworks Expert Amarpreet Singh
Tienda Pago teamed with Rippleworks Expert Amarpreet Singh, who has led successful growth teams at Square and Google. As Square’s Head of Growth & Retention, Amarpreet drove the growth and expansion of Square’s 2 million+ customer base. Together, they:
• Identified critical growth issues and related KPIs
• Defined and executed plan to confirm root causes and ideate solutions
• Designed initial experiments to test solutions
• Created 3-6 month roadmap to test and iterate solutions